I had to take a quick break from working out due to the birth of my daughter on September 7th. Since then, my life has been all about her and my family which has left no time for working out. Any few minutes I could scrounge up are dedicated to getting the rest I am losing.
Day 1 of my "New Born Dad" workout will begin on Monday, September 16th. I will dedicate the blog to new dads while I battle to find time to workout, go to work, and spend time with my family. I will also be tracking my diet by placing everything I ate on here. This will be quite an adventure.
Plus, I need to workout. I have that feeling of being lethargic. I am sooooo tired and have no energy for obvious reasons. My diet is terrible as I am currently eating based on convenience. All of that should change by next Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment